$2299.00 MSRP* (with 4 TB installed)
(* discounts available for resellers, repeat customers and volume purchases)
The Sharx Security HTNR32620 is a network video recorder appliance for up to 32 Sharx Security HTNC series or similar fully ONIVF compatible cameras up to 4K resolution. It offers vastly more storage than possible with MicroSDs in the cameras and also eliminates the need to dedicate a computer to the recording task. It can operate standalone creating its own network for cameras or can be used with your router and internet service for local and remote access. In short, it is a simple, efficient solution for massive storage with powerful computing allowing smooth, real time, virually lag free display. An upgrade path to 64 camera models is available, and Sharx Security also offers a separate "Virtual Matrix" hardware device that can link up to 8 NVRs at multiple locations to allow centralized display and off-site backup of up to 128 cameras on a 4K video wall with main and sub monitors.
- Record, view, and control (pan/tilt/zoom) up to 32 cameras
- Record 32 cameras up to 4K / 8 MP resolution at a smooth 30 fps.
- Display up to 16 cameras on attached full HD TV or monitor or both at the same time
- Recording throughput up to 320 Mbps, allowing for 32 cameras at up to 10 Mbps each
- Provides up to 120 watts total power on 16 PoE ports
- Supports up to 4 hard drives with 12 TB each for a total of 48 TB storage. If you need more storage, Sharx Security offers 64 camera NVR models with 8 hard drive bays for up to 96 TB storage. (built to order)
- Sharx Security HTNR32620 16TB $3199.95 - when configured for 16 TB storage, the Sharx Security 32 channel 4K PoE NVR appliance has double the channels and double the storage and still costs $1000 less than the price of the Axis S2016 $4199.95
- Sharx Security HTNR32620 and Axis S2016 both have a built in 16 port 10/100 PoE switch with a gigabit upload port but the Sharx Security NVR supports an additional 16 cameras connected to the main network for a total of 32 4K cameras
- The Sharx Security HTNR32620 and the Axis S2016 both support high resolution cameras for recording (up to 4K). The Axis NVR is limited to playback of 1 or 4 cameras at a time while the Sharx HTNR32620 NVR plays back 1, 4, 9, 16, oe 32 cameras.
- No cloud, no fees, no licensing hassles, no limits on accessing your own data
- Storage is user expandable with standard SATA hard drives
- Continuous recording supported on most current generation ONVIF compatible cameras
- Suports Video Content Analysis for smart motion detection with Sharx HTNC series cameras
- Multiple NVRs can be integrated into larger systems viewable from a central location
- Free PC and Mac software as well as iPhone and Android apps to access one or more NVRs
- Free dashboard feature to allow status overview of NVRs and cameras at multiple locations
- Free DVRNS feature allows use of lowest cost internet service with dynamic IP. The NVR keeps track of changing IP addresses without requiring any No-IP, DynDNS, or similar subscriptions.